WoW (World of Warcraft), MMORPG of Blizzard / Movie / Photography

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Size is the matter

Yes, you're right. This catchphrase is from the movie, 'Godzillar'.

I don't know much about economy. But I think there are some business model which need size.
For example, 'OK cashbag' of SK and 'iTunes' of Apple are good cases.

Before 'OK cashbag' many service providers tried mileage service. All of them were failed. Because they didn't have enough size. At that time always I needed 5 or more mileage cards in my purse. Any of them could not cover whole stores then each stores required different card. It was a burden and bother. But 'OK cashbag' can cover whole stores because SK has enough power and money. Now I just need one or two cards.


If you have a plan, please check whether that business model need size or not.

--
1. This year
-
2. This month
-
3. This week
-
4. Today
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home